Online Application Login
The Fund for Lake Michigan uses an online application and reporting process to manage grant records and to provide a simple, consistent point of contact for grantees. This process does not substitute for in-person meetings and conversations, but gives you an easy‐to‐access platform for making grant requests.
Please follow these steps to access the letter of inquiry:
- Click the button below to log into our online grants management system.
- If your organization has an existing account in The Fund for Lake Michigan online system, please follow these steps. Please do not create another account.
- Log in by filling in the email address and password for your organization's account.
- Once you are logged into the system, click on Apply in the upper left corner of the page.
- Follow the link to the Fund for Lake Michigan 2017 Fall Cycle
- If your organization has never applied through The Fund for Lake Michigan online system, please follow these steps:
- Select Create a New Account. This will prompt you to fill out a profile about your organization. Please create only one account for your organization.
- Click on Apply in the upper left corner of the page.
- Follow the link to the Fund for Lake Michigan 2017 Fall Cycle.